This simple recipe for stuffed chicken breast will be a new Low Carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan give this spinach filled chicken a lot of flavor and the whole recipe is very fast to prepare.
Your. We had a breakthrough yesterday.
My sweet, lovable daughter – the 13-year-old is not much for vegetables.
I mean, it’s probably pretty normal, and I’m trying to remember that as a child, I didn’t eat and survive. I’m still trying to push the vegetables.
Yesterday I told her for dinner that we were eating chicken. Chicken breast stuffed with cheese to be exact.
I left out the fact that in the cheese, spinach lurked. She’s not blind, so she saw it there, but just went with her.
Your. She ate the whole piece of chicken. In addition to a Portion of fried brussels sprouts . Like woah.
Anyway, I think now that this baked stuffed chicken breast recipe is magical. It’s also simple and delicious and you’ll love it!
How to make this cheese-filled chicken breast:
They start mixing their spinach filling. You want some cream cheese, Parmesan, some Mayo, chopped spinach and spices. Basic Thing, Friends.
Mix all this in a small bowl and then set it aside.
You take a pack of chicken breast without bones and without skin. The filling should be the perfect amount for 4 Breasts.
Season the chicken breast and cut a small pocket into one side of the chicken with a sharp knife. To do this, I put a Hand on the chicken to keep it quiet, and then cut it half through the chest with a sharp knife, just as they would if they would work it butterfly-like, but plunge about half into the chicken.
Watch my Video below to see this step, if it sounds difficult. It’s really simple, I promise.
Now just start filling the spinach into your chicken’s little bag!
Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
This cream cheese-filled chicken breast recipe is perfect for your keto diet.
I could live pretty much from cream cheese and it’s kind of perfect for Keto. So low in carbohydrates and rich in fat with little Protein.
Spinach is a great way to absorb some potassium. I’m a Stickler to stay on my electrolyte. I can always feel it when they get out of balance and it ruins my whole day. No one has to walk around and feel like he faint at any Moment, you know?
Are you watching your electrolytes pretty closely while following a Keto lifestyle? It’s so important!
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Yield: 4 serving preparation time: 10 minutes cooking time: 25 minutes total time: 35 MINUTES
These chicken breast fillets filled with spinach are loaded with cream cheese, fresh spinach and Parmesan.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tesapoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with oil.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1 chicken breast
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 407 TOTAL FAT: 24g SATURATED FAT: 9g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 13g CHOLESTEROL: 139mg SODIUM: 873mg CARBOHYDRATES: 3g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 1g PROTEIN: 41g